Nationwide Free Shipping On All Regular Orders Over $100
Best in class return policy!
- Product must be in brand new and resalable condition, e.g. no scratches, dirty tires, and item should not look like it was used.
- Product must be returned in original packaging. If needed, you can purchase new packaging by calling customer service.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Ace Medical Supply within 15 days of product delivery.
- Once an RA has been issued, return must be received within 14 days.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returns.
- Lift Chairs with Upgrades are not returnable.
Unless the return is due to an error of ACE MEDICAL SUPPLY, return freight is the customer's responsibility. We will be happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have requested your RA number. We highly recommend insuring larger items for their retail value to protect against shipping damage.
Please be sure to carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. If an item is returned to the wrong address,
Cancelling an order:
If you cancel an order after it shipped, you will be subject to the standard return policy. Please accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If you refuse delivery, return shipping costs will be deducted from any credit we issue and an additional 30% restocking fee will be deducted.