- The PX4 is the first of its kind to utilize Near-field communication technology (NFC) for its ignition system. Users can simply wave an NFC key fob near the receiver to start the scooter. It's easy, secure, and assured to enhance the user experience. With seat sizes ranging from 18" to 22", the PX4 has plenty of room to breathe for any eager traveler. A full suspension equals unparalleled comfort while exploring parks and urban landscapes. A water-resistant user interface, enhanced lighting package, and memory foam seating provide premium convenience on all of your customers' travels.
- 500 lb. weight capacity
- NFC key fob for enhanced security
- Impressive top speed of 9.3 mph
- Cruises up to 23.4 miles on a single battery charge
- Durable color-through shrouds
- Depth adjustable memory foam seating with 6" slider
- Seat size options that include 18x18-20", 20x18-20", 22x20-22"
- Delta steering wheel with LCD console
- Water-resistant user interface
- Full LED lighting package for maximum visibility and safety
- Pneumatic front and rear tires
- Full suspension to ensure a smooth ride over uneven terrain
- Supplemental hand brake for additional stopping power
- Choice of five unique vinyl accent color options with a 7-year outdoor durability rating
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC. DME providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes when submitting for insurance reimbursement. HCPCS codes provided should not be considered as legal advice and not not guarantee reimbursement. Payer coding, coverage and bundling guidelines may apply.
* Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.*
PX4 - SC134
(You save )